Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger
VANRATH are recruiting for Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger for a fast paced engineering company in Dungannon. The successful candidates will report directly to the Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing all supplier invoices and credit notes
- Matching invoices and credit notes
- Coding invoices
- Set-up and maintain supplier accounts
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences
- Deal with supplier account queries promptly
- Managing remittances
- Setting up the payment run
- Assist with month end and year end accounts procedures
- Process staff expenses
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 1 years' experience in a purchase ledger role
- GCSE least grade C (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Strong IT literacy, including Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent attention to detail and can work using own initiative
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.
LinkedIn Chanel Gillen