A charitable organisation based in Belfast are recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their team for 12 months. If this sounds like it might be of interest to you, please apply for more information.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 12 month contract
- Comfortable working environment
A leading charitable organisation is currently recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their team for 12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market and who provide an essential service throughout Northern Ireland.
Key responsibilities are listed below.
- End to end purchase ledger
- Monitoring purchase transactions for the organisation, ensuring all expenditure is properly authorised in line with company policy
- Checking and coding of invoices for input onto the accounting system
- Processing of regular supplier payments and ensuring all invoices are settled within the credit terms provided
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier payments
- Co-ordinate internal audits and maintain financial records to an agreed format
- Assist with payroll processing
The Ideal Person
- Essential to have Driving license and access to own vehicle
- 2 years previous experience in a similar finance role.
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.