A recognisable, Public Sector employer based in Belfast are currently recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their team on an initial 3 month basis. This in an opportunity for an immediate start with a view to extend the contract.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary £26,000 - £29,000
- Initial 3 month contract with potential for extension
- Opportunity to gain Public Sector experience
- Supportive working environment
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading Public Sector employer based in Belfast who are currently recruiting a Finance Assistant to join their team on a 3-month contract basis. Joining a large finance team, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for producing, monitoring and maintaining payment processing systems and controls, along with managing staff within the team.
The Ideal Person
If you have 2 years previous experience within a finance function:
- Maintaining financial systems and controls
- Experience of month end reporting
- Qualified Accounting Technician/Part Qual Accountant
- Available to start immediately
As a Finance Assistant you will:
- Ensure appropriate policies and procedures are implemented
- Assist the Finance Officer with internal and external audits
- Maintain relevant financial control systems
- Assist with monthly and year end reports
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.