Are you a recent finance graduate or a finance assistant looking for your next career move? Do you want variety in your day-to-day work life and a hybrid working model?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from home
- High spec laptop provided
- High quality training
- Competitive salary
Our client provides turnkey construction solutions, with an innovative and modern approach. Our client works in a controlled factory environment, which is much safer than the traditional on-site build. Moreover, a factory site build gives clients the benefit of a shorter build time and earlier occupation.
The Ideal Person
If you are a recent finance graduate or have experience as a finance assistant, you could be a great fit for this role:
- Previous experience in a busy finance stetting
- Finance related degree
- 5 GCSE's grade C or above, to include Maths and English.
- You will be enthusiastic, hard-working and have the ability to show initiative
As a Finance Assistant you will:
- This is a varied and interesting role which will provide you with the opportunity to work within all facets of the Finance function. You will be working with a supportive team who will train, mentor, coach and guide you through your career.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting an Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence