A leading FMCG organisation require a Finance Analyst to join their finance team. Are you a Part-Qualified/Fully Qualified Accountant keen to join an industry leading business? Are you immediately available?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £30,000 - £40,000 (dependant on experience)
- Immediate start
- Hybrid available
- Supportive team
- Joining a global, market leading business
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading FMCG organisation based in Belfast who are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their team on an initial short term contract. This is an opportunity to join a market leading business who have recently went through a significant period of transition.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and production of month end management information and financial data.
This is an urgent role for the hiring company and as such, candidates available on a shorter notice period, would be at an advantage.
The Ideal Person
If you are an Finance Analyst and are immediately available to start;
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Part-Qualified/Fully-Qualified Accountant
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Ability to manage own workload
- Previous experience using Sage 200
- Manufacturing experience (desirable)
As a Finance Analyst you will:
- Working closely with the DFC to prepare and review Budget packs
- Assist with KPI reporting
- Assist with year end account and audit preparation
- Working closely with the Procurement team to review current reporting procedures
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including: Accountancy & Finance, Engineering & Manufacturing, HR, Sales and Marketing.