An international business based in Belfast is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month contract role. Have you experience of providing business insights through detailed financial analysis?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- 6-month contract with potential for extension
- Hybrid working model
- Exposure to a global organisation
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a global business who have been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. This is an opportunity to join a recognisable name who are market leaders in their field on an initial 6-month contract basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Analyst will interpret monthly financial and sales results, highlighting trends and variances against budgets and forecasts. This role can be offered on a hybrid basis, or fully remote for the correct individual.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Qualified Accountant with strong financial reporting skills;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills, proficient with other MS office products
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate concisely with internal and external stakeholders
As a Financial Analyst you will;
- Analysis of all proposed new projects
- Development of reports in excel, using data base information across the business
- Monthly analysis of performance
- Ad hoc projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.