A global financial services firm in Belfast are is recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join their team to work on a project role for a period of 12 months. Are you experienced in SAP and keen to join a global finance team?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary package, starting at £30,000
- 12-month contract with view to permanent
- Opportunity to join an expanding business
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a global financial services firm based in Belfast who are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their team for a period of 12 months. This is an opportunity to join a company who are market leaders in their field and are continually innovating their products and services.
To be considered for this role it is essential to have previous experience of using SAP.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience working in a Finance role and are a confident user with SAP.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work productively and flexibly while meeting deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills e.g. pivots tables, V-look ups and Macros
As a Finance Analyst you will:
- Provides internal accounting support in a timely manner
- Perform monthly/quarterly balancing processes
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Identifying process improvements and opportunities
- Work collaboratively within the team and across departments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.