A charitable organisation based in South Belfast are recruiting a Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Charitable Organisation really making a difference to the local community.
This is a mixed role where both good financial administrative and strong communication/people skills will be required.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Permanent role
- Excellent team environment
- Comfortable working environment
- Private Healthcare
A Charitable Organisation based in South Belfast (BT6/BT8) is currently recruiting a Finance Administrator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market and who provide an essential service to the local community.
The role will operate between two sites in South Belfast, providing a variety of administrative support to the Finance Team, working at a high level of efficiency and accuracy at all times. The role will also provide a first point of contact for visitors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support.
- Providing administrative/bookkeeping support to the Finance Officer.
- Playing a key role in creating monthly invoices for our Direct Payments services, ensuring that these are accurate and sent to customers by set deadlines.
- Assisting the Finance Officer to manage purchase invoices and sales ledgers and reconciling accounts.
- Completing general administrative tasks: responding to telephone and email enquiries, maintaining records, filing documents, data entry, etc.
- Occasionally stepping in to provide support to project participants engaging in activities outside of the office/admin setting as needed.
- Using a variety of software packages, in particular Microsoft Office and Sage 50.
- Assisting with the preparation of monitoring records and reports to the Big Lottery's Community Fund.
The Ideal Person
- A minimum of 2 years working in a finance administration role
- Experience of working with adults with a learning disability and/or autism.
- A working knowledge of Sage or similar accounting software
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.