VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Finance Admin for a leading Manufacturing company.
This is a Permanent position, with the role being based in the Lisburn office. Monday - Friday position.
Financial Administration or Credit Control Administration experience is Essential.
£21,000 - £23,000 + Fantastic Benefits package including Bonuses, 32 days annual leave, service awards + many more
- Preparation of Daily Lodgement to bank
- Posting and allocation of all customer daily payments; cheques, BACS and credit cards, in line with daily timelines
- Reconciling unallocated payments
- Updating and maintaining customer records
- Daily management of credit control inbox, actioning inter departmental requests with relevant delegation to credit controllers
- Logging of customer queries onto in-house query management system
- Convert customer paid quotes to order in line with daily cut offs, maintain and reconcile daily spread sheet
- Send secure payment links to customers who request over phone or email
- Send copy invoices and statements to customers as requested
The Ideal Person:
- Finance Administration or Credit Control Administration experience is essential
- High level of computer literacy including experience of Microsoft packages
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and within strict deadlines
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."