Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator who is available to join a market leading business who operate on an international basis?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Immediate start
- Potential for contract extension
- Parking on site
- Supportive working environment
VANRATH are working with a business in Belfast who are recruiting an Accounts Administrator to join their team for an initial contract period of 12 - 24 months. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Administrator will be responsible for ensuring financial transactions are processed in line with agreed timescales. This will include cash allocation, invoice processing and general accounts administration.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2+ years' experience of working as an Accounts Administrator and are available to start immediately:
- Strong Accounts Administration experience
- Available immediately
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work at high level of accuracy
- Strong team working ability
As an Accounts Administration, you will be responsible for:
- Allocating incoming payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Debt collection
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes
- General accounts administration
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.