VANRATH are pleased to be working with Northern Ireland's leading independent bookmakers as they expand their IT Infrastructure team. This role will be a pivotal role in ensuring installation, maintenance and servicing of our IT system is facilitated in an efficient and effective manner.
- Field service engineering work as required including travelling to our shops to facilitate on-site duties
- First line installation, diagnostics, and maintenance of IT Equipment (PC, RPi, Printers, Scanners, Touch screens)
The Ideal Person
- HND or Degree in computing with at least 1 year's IT experience OR 3 years IT experience
- Previous experience as a junior field engineer or in a similar role
- Excellent IT troubleshooting skills along with a proactive attitude and attention to detail
- Full Clean Driving Licence and use of a car
- Private healthcare
- Health insurance and pension contribution
- 28 days holiday entitlement
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.