VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband company with the recruitment of an Field Sales Representative. Fantastic company to work in.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday (11.00am - 7.00pm + 1 Hour Lunch).
The candidate can live in anywhere in Northern Ireland - They will generally cover that region with the sales
£40,000 - £60,000 OTE ( £24,000 Base Salary + Monthly Bonus) - (There is no limit with this bonus for driven individuals who want to make much more than the OTE) + Fantastic Bonus KPI system + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Many more benefits + Great training provided
- This is a door to door field sales role and you will be going to customers houses to sell our product across NI
- Answering questions about our products features and benefits
- You will be driving sales to achieve your target whilst remaining professional and building a great rapport with potential customers
- Liaise with the internal delivery team and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information
- Representing the company all over Northern Ireland as the network continues to grow and develop
The Ideal Person
- Experience with either field sales/ door to door sales/ or face-to-face sales
- You will be comfortable interacting with our potential customers in a field sales focused role, able to adapt your approach to ensure a high level of sales conversion
- You will be confident in handling objections and be tenacious
- You will be driven and ambitious, striving to exceed your targets and goals
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.