VANRATH have partnered with a leading Cybersecurity company that has offices around the globe. The organisation is looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative.
The successful candidate will join the UK & Ireland sales team, working to acquire new customers and growing on existing customer relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any IT-oriented Field Sales individual to join a Global company that offers routes for progression. You will engage with customers and prospects to understand their business challenges and provide industry leading solutions.
€60,000 + Possible bonus (negotiable) - Excellent benefits, hybrid working opportunity and more.
- Establish and drive the growth strategy for your assigned territory.
- Evangelising the company's industry leading product and services to our industry ecosystem.
- Identify new and expansion opportunities with a sound understanding of decision making.
- Craft winning strategies that deliver outcomes for our customers and the company.
- Working as a trusted partner, drive the complete sales cycle including; prospecting, engaging and understanding, solutioning, proposing and negotiating.
- Build and own your business within the company with excellent funnel management, forecasting and reporting.
- 5+ years of successful enterprise sales experience in cybersecurity.
- Experience working at and building relationships at C-level.
- Ability to understand business and technology requirements and deliver outcome-based solutions.
- Experience in finding and winning large, multi-stakeholder deals.
- Knowledge of overall territory management & forecasting systems.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, prioritization, time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to overachieve consistently on sales targets.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Business Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Network. Recruitment agencies typically have a vast database of candidates. This vast database can easily be tapped when the need arises. Aside from the database, recruitment agencies are actively sourcing candidates.
Expertise. Employers often rely on recruitment agencies to recruit for roles they have little expertise on, such as IT and engineering roles. Without the necessary knowledge in these fields, recruiting the best candidate for the role could really be challenging and difficult.
Efficiency. Recruiting people is cumbersome. It takes a lot of time and patience (and people). For many firms it is a real struggle to find enough time to do it well. Imagine, an employer has to go over plenty of applications to look for the candidate perfect for the job. As mentioned, there are roles to be filled that require a good grasp or knowledge about on the part of the recruiter. So if an employer does not know much or has very little appreciation about a particular job they want to fill, a recruitment agency might come in handy - plenty of applications and low knowledge about the jobs to be filled is an ugly combination.
With the help of a recruitment agency, recruiting becomes easier and more efficient for the employers. Recruiting agencies source their candidates from various channels or media, and screen them to get the best fit for the jobs employers wish to fill. This saves a lot of time, and at the same time increase the quality of hires.
It's established that employers use recruitment agencies. If you wish to land a job, you need to tap the benefits a recruitment firm can offer you.
Take advantage of their network. Not only do they have a vast database of candidates, they have an extensive network of employers, too. So, if you are working full-time, recruitment firms can work to source opportunities on your behalf.
Specialist recruitment firms such as IT staffing and recruitment companies have the latest labor market information about their sector and can provide useful application tips and assistance to you. Their expertise in their field of specialism (say IT staffing, or engineering recruitment) ensures you get the best and the latest opportunities out there in the market.
Ultimately, they are dependable because they have a stake in your success. It's in their best interest to prepare you well for a potential job, for their reputation greatly depends on the people they place or recommend to employers; so if you look bad, then they look bad. So, they'll help you in ways that are possible to prep you up for the job.