Vanrath have partnered with one of Ireland's most progressive agricultural and food processing businesses. This client is seeking a Field Sales Manager to lead the Field Sales team.
£45,000 package + company car
- Have at least five years previous sales experience;
- Experience leading and managing a field sales team;
- Great leadership skills with a coaching mindset;
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles;
- Ability and willingness to learn with a hands-on approach;
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
- Plenty of initiative and a self-starter;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Show attention to detail and be able to prioritise a busy workload;
- Self-motivated with a desire for success.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- A sound knowledge of ruminant and monogastric livestock production systems;
- A comprehensive understanding of the agricultural industry in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland;
- Educated to degree level, preferably an agriculture or business-related discipline;
- Experience within the Agricultural field would be very beneficial, but this is not essential.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Business Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.