VANRATH have partnered with one of the Ireland's leading brand-builders, they are seeking a Business Developer to cover the Fermanagh, Tyrone and Armagh areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic sales team and have ownership of both new and existing sales business.
Our Off Trade team seeks a passionate and motivated Business Developer to grow distribution and visibility of the company brand portfolio within an existing account base, and identify and maximise new business opportunities. The role Involves extensive travel primarily focusing on the Down and Armagh regions. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Off-Premise environment, have a strong customer focus, the ability to build rapport with account decision-makers, and a 'can-do' attitude. The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment Is a must. Candidates must be eligible to drive extensively throughout Northern Ireland and have a full clean drivers' licence.
Times of work may be variable depending on customer demands. The role is full-time with an estimated total of 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day excluding lunch breaks (Monday-Friday). However, the nature of the Company's business may make considerable demand, upon its employees who are expected to be reasonably available to work outside normal working hours from time to time. This role may require attendance at promotions and events, and therefore evening and weekend work may be required on occasion.
£27,000 + 20% bonus + car
- Completion of account visits as per daily Journey Plan.
- Ensure high levels of call compliance across your total account base.
- Ensure that you have the right range on the right shelf at the right price for our key brands across your region.
- Build strong trading relationships within all accounts.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of your territory.
- Ensure distribution of company brands within all accounts.
- Manage, expand and develop the customer call file across the region.
- Achievement of pre-determined quarterly objectives.
- Introduce new products to accounts.
- Maximise facings within all key areas instore.
- Placement and management of coolers and stands.
- Display building for all brands during key trading periods.
- Placement of Point of Sale material in appropriate accounts.
- Completion of DRIVE and brand audits in 100% of calls.
- Report any competitor activity deemed relevant.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintain high standards of appearance, behaviour and discipline
- Adhere to performance appraisal procedures
- Any other duties and responsibilities which management deem appropriate from time to time.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong customer and teamwork focus
- Ability to work to your own initiative and be a self-starter
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with customers and team members
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment is desirable
- Experience of working in Field sales is desirable
- Full, clean driving licence and eligibility to drive In the Island of Ireland Is essential
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company, or any other Sales role - please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.