VANRATH have partnered with a leading Cybersecurity company that has offices around the globe. The organisation is looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative.
The successful candidate will join the UK & Ireland sales team, working to acquire new customers and growing on existing customer relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any IT-oriented Field Sales individual to join a Global company that offers routes for progression. You will engage with customers and prospects to understand their business challenges and provide industry leading solutions.
€60,000 + Possible bonus (negotiable) - Excellent benefits, hybrid working opportunity and more.
- Establish and drive the growth strategy for your assigned territory.
- Evangelising the company's industry leading product and services to our industry ecosystem.
- Identify new and expansion opportunities with a sound understanding of decision making.
- Craft winning strategies that deliver outcomes for our customers and the company.
- Working as a trusted partner, drive the complete sales cycle including; prospecting, engaging and understanding, solutioning, proposing and negotiating.
- Build and own your business within the company with excellent funnel management, forecasting and reporting.
- 5+ years of successful enterprise sales experience in cybersecurity.
- Experience working at and building relationships at C-level.
- Ability to understand business and technology requirements and deliver outcome-based solutions.
- Experience in finding and winning large, multi-stakeholder deals.
- Knowledge of overall territory management & forecasting systems.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, prioritization, time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to overachieve consistently on sales targets.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Business Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
A recruiter can provide helpful advice and coaching guidance during your job search, such as recommending ways to improve your resume or interviewing skills. When recruiters understand your qualifications and career goals, they can help you find a job that's the right fit for you. Knowing how to work effectively with recruiters can help you use their guidance, connections and expertise to find a new job.
A current resume is a valuable tool for helping recruiters match you with the right positions. Make sure you update your resume with your current work experience and education history, including details about continuing education or professional development courses you've completed. Also, make sure the contact information on your resume is current before distributing this information to recruiters.
Similar to the way an employer asks questions to determine whether you're the right candidate for a position, you can ask a recruiter questions to evaluate whether they're the best person to help you in your job search. Ask a new recruiter about their experience in your industry and how they help candidates find work. Assess their answers to determine whether you may have a good working relationship with them. Some questions you may ask recruiters include:
How many candidates have you helped to find positions in this industry?
How do you market job candidates to potential employers?
How can I highlight my qualifications to employers?
How does your recruiting process work?