VANRATH have partnered with one of the most popular radio stations in NI. The organisation is looking to recruit a Field Sales Executive, this is a result of continuous growth within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales individual to join a thriving company with a fantastic work environment and progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will work within the company's very modern Belfast office, though most of the day to day would be out visiting clients.
£27,000 - £30,000 & OTE (£42k) Bonus & Car allowance & Fantastic Benefits Package + Progression Opportunities.
In this role you will manage existing accounts and generate new opportunities and customers. You will be supported by a sales team and report to the sales manager.
· Generation of new business - retaining, developing and growing a portfolio of accounts
· Maintain relationships with existing customers
· Identify opportunities for business growth with existing clients.
· Creative sponsorship and promotion selling.
· Help create competitive commercial packages.
· Attend in-person meetings with clients and prospects.
· Prepare proposals and keep in touch with clients during the process.
· Attend meetings with the rest of the sales team and provide support when required.
· Attend client events when needed.
· Keep up-to-date with media/commercial advertising industry developments.
· Monitor competitor activity.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of media/commercial advertising within NI and the wider market.
- Has the ability to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships.
- Self-motivated and driven mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and ability to react positively to change.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
The next step in the process involves planning and choosing a strategy that works best for the role that the company wants to fill. At this stage, the recruiter works to make sure the job offer reaches qualified candidates that might be interested in applying for the position. The recruiter then decides where to advertise the job and for how long the advertisement can stay posted. It's typical for entry-level jobs to fill quickly, especially when compared to management and specialist positions, which often require more time to attract suitable candidates.
This stage also focuses on designing the interviewing processes. If you're conducting recruitment for your company, it's important to know that finding the right employee for some roles, including entry-level office jobs, may only require a series of interviews and meetings. However, if you're recruiting for more advanced roles, such as a senior software developer, you may want to test the candidates' skills by assigning them a project to complete in addition to conducting regular interviews.
After identifying the vacancy and choosing which strategy works best for finding the most qualified candidates, the recruiter can advertise the job. Typically, there are two main ways in which a hiring manager or recruiter can do this: