VANRATH have partnered with one of the most popular radio stations in NI. The organisation is looking to recruit a Field Sales Executive, this is a result of continuous growth within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales individual to join a thriving company with a fantastic work environment and progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will work within the company's very modern Belfast office.
£27,000 - £30,000 & OTE (£42k) Bonus & Car allowance & Fantastic Benefits Package + Progression Opportunities.
In this role you will manage existing accounts and generate new opportunities and customers. You will be supported by a sales team and report to the sales manager.
· Generation of new business - retaining, developing and growing a portfolio of accounts
· Maintain relationships with existing customers
· Identify opportunities for business growth with existing clients.
· Creative sponsorship and promotion selling.
· Help create competitive commercial packages.
· Attend in-person meetings with clients and prospects.
· Prepare proposals and keep in touch with clients during the process.
· Attend meetings with the rest of the sales team and provide support when required.
· Attend client events when needed.
· Keep up-to-date with media/commercial advertising industry developments.
· Monitor competitor activity.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of media/commercial advertising within NI and the wider market.
- Has the ability to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships.
- Self-motivated and driven mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and ability to react positively to change.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.