- Job Reference: JMJM1808
- Job Title: Field/ Service Technician
- Salary: £28,000-£32,000
- Location: Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland
VANRATH are recruiting a Field/ Service Technician to work in a rapidly growing firm with a strong company ethos for supporting and developing staff.
To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are
maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Fire &
Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act
To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the contract
Fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
Assist other trades as necessary.
To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
- Efficiently carry out servicing and repairs on a range of company and competitor products
- Ensure all work carried out is of a high standard and quality.
- Full UK driving license required as driving is a major part of the role.
- Effectively plan your day
- Travel between numerous sites will be required, including going into customers' homes.
Fire & Security Apprenticeship (or recognised equivalent)
Health and Safety Training
GCSE (or 'O' Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent
Industry experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification and
City & Guilds Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent
Experience in IT & Networking
Supervisory experience for future development
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion