One of the countries leading Public Sector organisations is recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join their team on an initial interim part-time contract with a view to go permanent.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £13.62 per hour
- 30 hours per week
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity for permanent position
About your next employer
The main purpose of this role is to support the organisations Finance and Corporate Service functions including, Finance, Health & Safety and Facilities Management. To provide input to and support the company's governance and accountability responsibilities.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) including English and Maths
- Two years' relevant experience of providing premises/facilities support
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work as part of a team
What you'll do
- Assist the finance team with payment processing
- Raise PO's on finance systems if required
- Responsible for all facilities management
- Act as premises officer to ensure all Health & Safety requirements are met
- Maintain fire evacuation lists and keep procedures updated
- Contribute to the planning, organisation and delivery of office events and conferences
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''