VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading Cleaning and Support Services provider to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their talented team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer for this position of £45,000 - £50,000 plus commission. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits including company car, laptop, fuel car, bonus and great opportunities for career progression.
The Ideal Person
- Previous field based sales experience within a consultative selling environment (ideally same industry)
- Proven track record of achieving / exceeding targets
- You come from a target driven environment with a 'get up and go' attitude, and desire to succeed alongside an acute business acumen
- You are always thinking on your feet and staying ahead of the curve when looking to forecast and achieve weekly / monthly / quarterly sales targets.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Achieve GP targets
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Make introductory calls as and when necessary to prospective clients
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Our recent candidate feedback-
''Excellent service tailored to job search requirements. VANRATH were very helpful and kept me informed of potential roles and quickly secured my next role! Fast and efficient service would highly recommend.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath recruitment agency. They have been a massive help to myself within such a short period of time. Always a wide range of opportunities and jobs with this agency. Staff are always friendly and helpful.''
''VANRATH has helped me secure a job in my field of interest. They were great help during my search and application for my current job, and were always happy to help me and answer questions. Great service and great person wholeheartedly recommend if searching for a job.''