VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband company with the recruitment of an External Sales Representative. Fantastic company to work in.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday.
The candidate can live in anywhere in Northern Ireland - They will generally cover that region.
£40,000 - £65,000 OTE ( £24,000 Base Salary + Monthly Bonus) - (There is no limit with this bonus for driven individuals who want to make much more than the OTE) + Fantastic Bonus KPI system + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Many more benefits + Great training provided
- This is a door to door field sales role and you will be going to customers houses to sell our product across NI
- Answering questions about our products features and benefits
- You will be driving sales to achieve your target whilst remaining professional and building a great rapport with potential customers
- Liaise with the internal delivery team and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information
- Representing the company all over Northern Ireland as the network continues to grow and develop
The Ideal Person
- Experience with either field sales/ door to door sales/ or face-to-face sales
- You will be comfortable interacting with our potential customers in a field sales focused role, able to adapt your approach to ensure a high level of sales conversion
- You will be confident in handling objections and be tenacious
- You will be driven and ambitious, striving to exceed your targets and goals
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
There are many benefits of using a recruitment agency to find a job, here are some of the top advantages;
- Find the perfect job - when searching for a job through a recruitment agency, we'll use our industry expertise and client knowledge to make sure you're provided with a job opportunity you'll enjoy and are most likely to be accepted into.
- Save time - finding a job can be a very time consuming process, using a recruitment agency allows for you to step back and have the opportunities come to you.
- Exclusive jobs - sometimes recruitment agencies will have jobs that aren't available on regular job listing sites, or will have jobs made available to them before they become available to the public.
- Expert knowledge and support - benefit from the wealth of knowledge available within a recruitment agency. We've successfully given workers hundreds of jobs, we know the ins and outs of employment and can ensure you get the job you need.
- Job security - working through an agency adds an extra level of job security as you'll likely be quickly moved to a new job if you're not longer to work at your current position.