VANRATH have partnered with one of best-known Car Dealerships in Dungannon. The organisation is looking to recruit an Experienced Sales Executive.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
Excellent benefits including company car, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Build long-lasting relationships by being self-confident, empathic, and communicating in a logical and friendly manner.
- Manage time appropriately
- Stay informed of industry or market changes.
- Identify customer needs and deliver excellent customer service.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Keep up to date on product and brand information.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience - at least 2-years in similar sales role.
- KPI driven and hungry for sales.
- Great negotiation/presentation skills.
- Can multi-task various duties while maintaining a professional and timely manner.
- Full, valid driving licence.
- Good knowledge of motors and motor industry.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment agencies are external firms that find suitable candidates for employers. They are tasked by employers to find candidates for vacant positions within their organisations to save time and money and access the extended candidate net that a direct advert and company network cannot reach. VANRATH and other recruitment agencies are needed because hiring employees can take a significant amount of time. Hiring the right person is important, and with today's competitive job market, an employer can look through hundreds of applications to find a suitable candidate to interview.
The time and cost efficiencies mean that the employer can select from a handful of suitable candidates, giving them the freedom to focus on their own business priorities.