- Job Reference: EJB05923
- Job Title: Bookkeeper
- Based: Belfast
Your new employer:
VANRATH are delighted to be working one of the largest accountancy firms in Ireland. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing, cohesive. The client is offering a market leading package to the successful applicant. The firm prides itself on being a highly commercial and extremely professional accountancy practice. They work closely with their clients, applying professional knowledge with a practical understanding of business through their highly experienced team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including access to our employee benefits hub, with a wealth of health & financial wellbeing information and lifestyle savings
- Working in an environment that creates the best learning and development opportunities for you
- Structured development and on the job practical training
- Being able to demonstrate professionalism and self-assurance.
- Have experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Hold extensive experience in bookkeeping
What you'll do
- Prepare Year End Accounts
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Bank Reconciliations
- Maintenance & Reconciliation of Purchase & sales ledger.
- Preparation of Monthly Management accounts.
- Factoring Reconciliation Accounts for Bank.
- Payroll, Monthly & weekly.
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.