Temporary progression opportunity at an EOII grade contributing to a reputable Organisation based in Belfast city centre.
- £26,000 starting salary
- Benefits and perks exclusive to VANRATH
- Belfast city centre office
- Immediate start
As a Verification Officer, you will be responsible for managing, planning and providing an independent audit service for organisations funded by the client. Ensuring that there is a robust system of risk management, control and governance in place within each funded organisation.
Required skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience carrying out verification or audit of expenditure.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in financial accounting.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience conducting payroll processing.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience reviewing financial processes and / or controls.
- Demonstrate 2 years' experience liaising with multiple stakeholders to achieve a positive outcome.
- A current UK Driving Licence with access to a car. This will be waived in the case of an applicant whose disability prohibits driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements.
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…