VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading UK Tech giant who are actively seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. This is initially maternity cover for 9 - 12 months.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - up to £40,000
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid / Remote
- Excellent working environment
- Maternity cover
About your next employer
My client is looking to hire an Executive Assistant in Belfast to support the President & Chief Financial Officer and other senior members of staff. The role will involve collaborating with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment.
- 5 - 10 years' experience as an Executive Assistant or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident working independently and exercising initiative when required
- Experience with Google apps (Gmail, Gcal, Gdocs)
What you'll do
- Management of calendars including prioritisation, conflict resolution, gate-keeping of daily and weekly schedules
- Coordinate meetings; liaising with industry executives
- Partner with key internal and senior external stakeholders
- Manage international travel itineraries and monitor approvals
- Minute taking and proof reading
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''Had a brilliant experience with Vanrath, after having used many other recruiters in the past VANRATH really listened to what type of role I wanted and made the whole process very smooth and easy!''