VANRATH are delighted to be supporting the recruitment for a leading Public Sector employer based in Belfast City Centre. My client now requires an Executive Assistant on an initial interim contract. This is an immediate requirement and candidates with a short notice period would be preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £17.53 per hour
- Excellent working environment
- Hours - 37
- Immediate Start
About your next employer.
To be responsible to the appropriate Director for the provision of the full range of PA/Secretarial duties, for example, arranging appointments, filing, typing, shorthand, audio typing, photocopying and other relevant duties. He or she will also provide support to the other section members and support to heads of service and business support managers as necessary.
To motivate and manage assigned staff, where appropriate, and to ensure that all tasks are carried out to agreed, quality and time targets.
To liaise with senior representatives of outside bodies and elected representatives on behalf of the director, as required.
- RSA Stage III Work Processing/Typing and RSA stage III Audio Transcription
- Recent relevant experience in a secretarial capacity
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and listening skills
What you'll do
- Compose and type up confidential letters and reports
- Manage mailbox
- Arrange appointments and meetings
- Filter all telephone calls for the director
- Deal with complaints and enquiries where necessary
- Organise and book travel and accommodation arrangements
- Provide secretarial support to heads of service of the department
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.