VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Global Company and one that holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant to Director.
This is a Full-Time Monday - Friday position. This role is an immediate need for the company.
£28,000 - £30,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
- Direct PA support for Director
- Assist with HR duties
- Full autonomy of the Director's diary to maximise the time focusing on the business priorities and to eliminate the waste.
- Co-ordination of the organisation and preparation of meetings across multiple time zones, ensuring all materials are provided. In some cases taking ownership of the meeting; producing agendas, reports, attending and participating in meetings and taking minutes or actions.
- Managing complex travel itineraries and visas where necessary, ensuring that best route and value is obtained and monitoring budgets where required. Ensuring that all documentation and the relevant security processes are completed prior to travel
- High level email management for self and Director.
The Ideal Person:
- PA or HR support experience is essential.
- Personal Assistant experience to a Director or senior individual is desired for this role.
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Great organisation and communication skills.
- Fast and accurate type speed.
- High level of computer literacy.
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Conor Birch via email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''