VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Financial Professional Services Organisation that operates on a Global scale, and holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position.
This is a Hybrid working position - 1-2 days at Home & 3-4 days in the Belfast City Centre office. Initial period will be spent in office.
£25,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Provide PA support to key individuals
- Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
- Uphold all audit and quality standards, including ISO27001. Responsibility for information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes
The Ideal Person
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
Exciting times - you've been offered the job, it can be easy to get carried away and accept straight away when you're dealing directly with the client. What if you have been offered four jobs? Who do you bounce this off? Having a recruiter to act as the middle man, gives you breathing space and time to think. It can also be daunting trying to negotiate with a potential new employer, after all, what will they think of you, if you play hardball.
This is where going through a recruiter really comes into its own, it is their job to get you the best job AND deal available whilst ensuring it doesn't reflect badly on you. That's their job after all - they want you to get the job and they want their client to be happy too.
You should especially consider using a recruiter if you have any special requirements, such as flexible or reduced working hours, or you have any gaps in your CV - a good recruiter will help to explain this. They will do the best by you and the client, and further to that offer you the advice you will need when it comes to resigning - one of the most daunting things anyone has to do.