VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a major client with the Recruitment of a Executive Assistant to the Senior Management Team based in Newry.
Salary - £23,500 - £23,893
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The successful candidate will be responsible for any or all of the following duties:
- * To act as private and confidential secretary to the Senior Manager.
- * Maintain an appointments and desk diary for the Senior Manager.
- * Develop and maintain both a manual and computerised filing system for the Senior Manager.
- * Attend meetings as required, taking minutes and ensuring circulation of same.
- * Provide secretarial and clerical support including word processing, reprographics, mail handling, requisition processing, and organising appointments.
- * Receive and respond promptly to all of the Senior Manager's correspondence.
- * Prioritise, direct and dispatch the Senior Manager's mail.
- * Organise, prepare and follow up meetings both internally and externally.
- * Ensure that the Senior Manager is administratively prepared for all meetings.
Eligibility Criteria Essential
1. A Level 3 qualification (or higher) in Business / Administration or a closely related area.
2. A pass grade at GCSE Level in English Language or Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy or an equivalent qualification.
3. A pass grade at GCSE Level in Mathematics or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy or NICATS Access Maths Modules or an equivalent qualification.
4. A minimum of two years' (within the last five years') relevant administrative experience in a busy modern office.
5. A working knowledge of a range of software packages including Microsoft Office suite. Desirable 1. OCR/RSA Stage 2 (Parts I & II) Word Processing or equivalent qualification e.g., ECDL
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''I recently registered with Vanrath and met with their consultant Aisling Bishop to discuss my CV and previous work experiences. I was very impressed at the range of employers that Vanrath works with, the roles that they have on their books and the service that they provide to job seekers. I feel confident that Aisling and the Vanrath team will work to find me a post that fits my interests as well as my experiences.''
''VANRATH helped me secure an amazing permanent role. I could not thank them enough for this amazing opportunity. They made sure to contact me every step of the way even if it was just to check in with how I was feeling with regard to the role, I found them extremely friendly, efficient and supportive. I highly VANRATH. The whole experience was amazing start to finish. The company deserves 5 stars!!''