A brilliant opportunity has just opened up for an Examinations Assistant, to join our client, a well-known Further Education College in Belfast. Our client requires an experienced administrative candidate to support the organisation on an ongoing temporary basis.
A well-known Further Education College based in Ballymena.
The Ideal Person
- GCSE Grace A-C in English and Maths
- 6 months' experience in the last 3 years of working in an office environment
- Customer Service skills
- Must be comfortable working with Microsoft Office applications
As Examinations Assistant you will:
- Provide general advice on examination queries and services
- Process registration/entries and qualification/examination results on QLS
- Assist with the conduct of examinations and online tests
- Organise and correspond with invigilators for examinations
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Ballymena or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 4 months
- Monday to Friday