VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting an award-winning & a Sustainability focused organisation in Newry with the recruitment of an Events Planner to join their expanding team.
This is a position that requires combining excellent organisational skills, people skills and multitasking skills.
This is a Temporary (Maternity Cover) position with a view to becoming a permanent member of staff.
£25,000 - £27,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace.
In your role of Events Coordinator, you will assist the Events Manager in the coordination of the events function within the Estate to ensure the constant delivery of the core mission and values of the organisation.
- Answer enquires by phone and email in timely manner.
- Meeting clients to sell and promote the facilities.
- Going through all the details of the client's events with the client on arrival and in the lead up to their specific event to ensure all is correct and that there are no changes.
- Attending a weekly meeting where the details of all events are communicated to the Operations Team.
- Administrative duties relating to events including office duties and data entry.
- Other duties as required and requested by management.
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of one years' experience within an events, sales or marketing department.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to engage and build good relationships.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft software's.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be flexible with working hours.
- Experience within the Hospitality industry.
For further information on this job, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Conor Birch for a confidential chat today.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I had a very positive experience working with Vanrath. They went way beyond my expectations and his diligence pulled through for me.''