VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of an Events Manager for a Building Services Contractor that has a fantastic reputation in the UK.
This company has a fantastic working culture and is renowned to be a top employer.
Monday - Friday - This role is Hybrid working - with 3 days in the Belfast City Centre office, and 2 days at Home - Permanent role
This is an extremely exciting position. Energy and Enthusiasm are key traits of the successful candidate.
£25,000 - £35,000 + Tonnes of Progression & Growth Opportunities & fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
- Conducts short- and long-term planning and management for events activities.
- Develops and recommend the budget, marketing plans, and objectives and manages same within approved plans.
- Maintain budgeted costs and profits in all event areas.
- Recommends, develops, and implements effective marketing plans for generating event / campaign revenues.
- Evaluates costing of event business to ensure related activities can be properly serviced.
- Trains, supervises, and works with event staff, as well as the planning, merchandising and execution of the functions.
- Leads event team to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
- Administers all phases of the event activities, including but not limited to sales, planning, marketing, servicing, and administrative procedures.
- Coaches and counsels employees to reflect company service standards and procedures.
Skills & Requirements:
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Experience with Events
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- High energy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Motivational leader
- Effective in providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer presentation software.
- Hands-on experience with obtaining work inputs from fellow works.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets and Forms (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- Good organizational, communication and time-management abilities.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''