VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of an Events Manager for a Building Services Contractor that has a fantastic reputation in the UK.
This company has a fantastic working culture and is renowned to be a top employer.
Monday - Friday - This role is Hybrid working - with 3 days in the Belfast City Centre office, and 2 days at Home - Permanent role
This is an extremely exciting position. Energy and Enthusiasm are key traits of the successful candidate.
£25,000 - £35,000 + Tonnes of Progression & Growth Opportunities & fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
- Conducts short- and long-term planning and management for events activities.
- Develops and recommend the budget, marketing plans, and objectives and manages same within approved plans.
- Maintain budgeted costs and profits in all event areas.
- Recommends, develops, and implements effective marketing plans for generating event / campaign revenues.
- Evaluates costing of event business to ensure related activities can be properly serviced.
- Trains, supervises, and works with event staff, as well as the planning, merchandising and execution of the functions.
- Leads event team to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
- Administers all phases of the event activities, including but not limited to sales, planning, marketing, servicing, and administrative procedures.
- Coaches and counsels employees to reflect company service standards and procedures.
Skills & Requirements:
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Experience with Events
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- High energy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Motivational leader
- Effective in providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer presentation software.
- Hands-on experience with obtaining work inputs from fellow works.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets and Forms (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- Good organizational, communication and time-management abilities.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
I have worked with Vanrath for just under a year now, and I have to say, the people working their are great at what they do. Any problems, questions, or anything else I ever had, they were always very quick to help me with them. They went above and beyond in a lot of instances, when they didn't really have to. In particular, the agent that I worked with, Shannon McGrath, couldn't have made things easier for me, as well as being really nice and friendly.
My experience of Vanrath has been very positive. They are a very professional organisation and all the staff I came across were extremely helpful and polite regardless of what my query or concerns were. In particular I would like to single out Shannon who was my first point of contact with Vanrath and without her help I would not be in my current permanent position. I applied for my post on a Friday night and by Monday morning Shannon was on the phone and setting up our first meeting. Shannon helped me every step of the way in terms of job interview and subsequent forms etc etc. Shannon has been not only very professional and competent but has more importantly carried out all her dealings with me in a very warm, sincere and pleasant manner. I can't thank Shannon enough for all the work she has done on my behalf. I am now in a permanent position due in part to Shannon's quick actions and attention to detail. I would have no hesitation in using Vanrath again.
I would highly recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for a new job.
Hannah, my recruitment specialist was at all times professional, available and extremely knowledgeable. From my initial first phone call to Vanrath, Hannah gave me great advice on my CV, talked me through interview prep, and followed up with feedback. Hannah negotiated a fantastic contact on my behalf and now I am very excited to be starting my new job soon.
Thank you Hannah for all your hard work behind the scenes and making me feel like your only client.
I am currently based on the south coast of England and looking to relocate to Northern Ireland and needed a job to make it possible. It may have appeared to be a tall order but Alannah was amazing. From the initial conversation her calm, honest and reassuring manner was an absolute delight and nothing was too much trouble. 6 weeks on and I now have the job I wanted but never thought I would get and it's all thanks to Alannah - I cannot recommend her, or Vanrath, highly enough.