- Job Reference: RAE290923
- Job Title: Estimator (Fitout)
- Salary: £Competitive Salary DOE + excellent package
- Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Estimator role? Interested in working for a leading fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting an Estimator to work on high end fit out projects, based in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
£Competitive Salary DOE + excellent package
What's in it for you?
- Additional holidays
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Length of service awards
- Employee wellness programme
- Working from home scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Personal and professional development
Leading fit-out contractor based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. They carry out high end fit-out projects across multiple sectors including high end residential, commercial, hotels and more.
The Estimator will be responsible for the accurate estimation of costs and the preparation of tender documentation for submission to potential clients.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of enquiry and tender documents
- Sourcing and assessing supplier and sub-contract quotations
- Where applicable prepare accurate Bills of Quantities from drawings, specifications and schedule of finishes
- The preparation of an analytical estimate from first principles and where necessary as a check against subcontract quotations
- Calculation of site management and preliminary costs
- Participate in final negotiations
- Post tender and post contract discussions and cost considerations including evaluation of the contract
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Track record working in a similar role
- Experience of fit-out projects with detailed Joinery
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active and organised approach with the ability to work to strict deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent IT skills with experience in the Excel, Word & Outlook
- Experience using Conquest or similar estimating software packages is preferable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion