Are you interested in playing a key role delivering examination and assessment operations across education in NI? These things are all possible with this VANRATH client.
Our client places itself at the heart of the Northern Ireland community, with a remit that includes the development of the school curriculum, regulating qualifications and conducting examinations and assessment. The Project Manager is responsible, on behalf of the Head of Resources (HoR), for developing and implementing the preferred option arising from a business case to address long term estates requirements for our Client.
- Qualification in a relevant subject, such as Project Management, Estates Property Management, Property Investment and Development.
- At least two years' experience of successfully managing delivery of major capital change projects for large organisations (more than 200 FTE)
- Experience of managing major construction projects or significant tasks (achieving specific, time critical objectives)
- Experience of improving services, practices, systems or products
- Experience of preparing formal reports or papers including analysis of data
- Experience of developing guidance/support materials
- Current corporate membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors as either Chartered Project Manager, Chartered Valuation Surveyor, Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor or Chartered Planning and Development Surveyor or equivalent membership.
Salary: £41,000 - £51,000
To find out more information on the role advertised, please call Chris Haddock directly or send in your CV via the link below.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…