- Job Reference: CHEOE250422
- Job Title: Estates Operations Engineer (Public Sector Organisation)
- Salary: £32,306 - £39,027 + benefits
- Location: Dundonald, Northern Ireland
Estates Operations Engineer
Are you looking for a Estates Operations Engineer role? Interested in working for a large Public Sector Organisation?
VANRATH are recruiting for an Estates Operations Engineer on behalf of a large Public Sector Organisation in Dundonald, Northern Ireland. This is initially on a 3 month crontact, with great likely hood of being extended. The post holder is responsible for the management of specific elements of estates operations relating to the development and maintenance of the built environment, engineering services and physical assets.
Starting salary of £32,306 + benefits
The post holder is responsible for the management of specific elements of estates operations relating to the development and maintenance of the built environment, engineering services and physical assets.
- Allocate work to and supervise staff within designated areas, ensuring efficient management of workload
- Use the building management system to provide effective energy control/monitoring of the estate.
- Undertake as may be required any other duties, which are necessary to support the efficient operation of the estate management function.
- Provide professional advice to technical and non-technical staff in relation to operational maintenance projects.
- The forward planning, development, implementation and review of maintenance policies and schedules to ensure the safe and efficient operation of all plant and equipment.
- Implementation and efficient management of the engineering/building plant/systems asset register. This includes plant surveys, audits, condition reports, long and short team plant and maintenance replacement programmes.
- Be prepared for interruptions to daily duties to provide emergency response to lift-critical services where patient and staff safety are at risk.
- Initial management of complaints from service users and resolution of direct employed labour issues were the post holder has specialist knowledge/experience.
- A degree in a relevant Engineering/Building subject together with 2 years' relevant experience
- HND/HNC (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering/Building subject together with 4 years' relevant experience
- Managing engineering systems and up-to-date methods of maintenance planning
- The control and development of maintenance and operational staff
- Preparing maintenance estimates and engineering reports
- Carrying out directly or by contract repair, replacement and renewal of engineering plant and equipment and services
- Current Driving Licence
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock for a confidential discussion Job Reference: CHEOE250422