- Job Reference: CHEOE250422
- Job Title: Estates Operations Engineer (Public Sector Organisation)
- Salary: £32,306 - £39,027 + benefits
- Location: Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Estates Operations Engineer
Are you looking for a Estates Operations Engineer role? Interested in working for a large Public Sector Organisation?
VANRATH are recruiting for an Estates Operations Engineer on behalf of a large Public Sector Organisation in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
Starting salary of £32,306 + benefits
The post holder is responsible for the management of specific elements of estates operations relating to the development and maintenance of the built environment, engineering services and physical assets.
- Review and update engineering policies and procedures that support the provision of an efficient maintenance and operations service
- Provide maintenance services utilising both in-house and external contractors throughout a sector of the Trust
- Contributes to compiling a comprehensive engineering plan, constantly reviewing and implementing the plan and ensuring the effectiveness of this element of service delivery meets the needs of the service
- Liaise with other Professional and Technical staff to develop an asset base that can be used as the basis to develop a service that embraces all aspects of building, engineering and equipment maintenance
- Contributes to ensuring standards are developed and maintained that meet user needs and effectively link to standards within Controls Assurance Criteria
- Maintain comprehensive records of engineering surveys, testing and independent validation of plant equipment or services that are required to comply with relevant statutory requirements
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and deliver an integrated cost effective service
- Develop training plans for estates staff by engaging with internal and external providers that will contribute to personal development programmes for all maintenance staff.
- A degree in a relevant Engineering/Building subject together with 2 years' relevant experience
- HND/HNC (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering/Building subject together with 3 years' relevant experience
- Be due to complete year 2 of the HSC Estates Graduate Training Scheme
- Experience of engineering systems and managing up-to-date methods of maintenance planning
- Working knowledge of current Health & Safety Legislation; Best Practice Guidance and Building Services;
- Experience in the use of CAFM and compliance management software
- Current Driving Licence
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock for a confidential discussion Job Reference: CHEOE250422