Estates CAD Technician
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an Estates CAD Technician to join their busy team. The role is part of the core Asset management team responsible for creating and implementing space. As part of the CAD function this role will be responsible for managing their clients CAD processes and information, updating the information to reflect changes to the estate, supporting the asset management team in relation to drawings and support moves, recruitment and change programs by creating concept layout plans.
£27,500 - £32,500+ Benefits DOE
The Ideal Person
- 5+ years experience.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- You will prepare drawings, diagrams, and documents using CAD software (AutoCAD). This includes developing CAD files from site visits, notes, sketches, fire plans, technical guides, occupancy information and pdf files.
- Attend site to meet with key stakeholders to obtain and develop project briefs.
- Attend site to undertake building surveys to complete Concept drawings and/or to ensure drawings are an accurate representation of those buildings.
- Develop project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on interpretation of the customer requirements - following collaboration with the customer through site visits, meetings, by email and over the phone. Prepare multiple options and recommendations.
- You will maintain accurate drawing information and registers for all of the client's buildings. The drawings will provide an accurate representation of structure, furniture, Space Type, Sub Space types, purpose and asset locations using both CAD and other relevant systems.
- You will ensure CAD files are properly maintained, updated stored in line with data protection for each project including as-built plans for completed construction projects.
- Consider future systems for implementation to support, such as FOCUS, CAFM and CADM systems.
- Produce space analysis and feedback to enable refinement of space standards and design guidance.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…