Estates Asset Manager
Our client is one of the world largest Food catering and Facility Management companies in Europe. They are in need of an experienced Estates Asset Manager to join their growing team.
This role will be working for their government client.
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits DOE
- Responsible for providing Asset Management/ Surveying services for Mechanical, Electrical or Building Fabric.
- Develop and manage the programme of work on a risk based approach to inform the lifecycle management process.
- Assist with the development of works programmes for capital and revenue expenditure.
- Support the delivery of technical services in consideration of; structural services and fire engineering services and develop programmes of work to address matters arising.
- Prepare asset management plans to consider performance against; space utilisation, functional performance, lifecycle planning, statutory compliance and strategic transformation themes.
- Consider Asset data to co-ordinate responsive actions with other Services provisions including, but not limited to: Response Maintenance; Planned Preventative Maintenance; Maintenance Backlog; Projects.
- Review the Asset Register to include the assessed maintenance standard of each Asset against the requirement detailed in the Affected Property and Infrastructure Prioritisation.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support the implementation of Asset Management processes and procedures.
- Review and update the Asset Register database with all relevant information obtained from Asset Inspection Reports.
- Understand asset and asset management risk and ensure all parties have a balanced view of risk.
- Ensure the asset register is kept up to date and meets the data standard requirements.
The Ideal Person
- Level six qualification (e.g. Bachelor's Degree, Graduate diploma) or above in a related discipline such as Quantity Surveying/Construction/ Engineering/Building Studies.
- 3 years' relevant experience of maintenance and/or construction and project management at a supervisory level plus 2 years' relevant experience.
- Experience of constructing business cases, board reports and presentations.
- Experience of supervising staff which should include directing/delegating work and dealing with problems including identification and resolution.
- IT literate with demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office to include excel, working with databases, spreadsheets, setting budgets.
- A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport.
Relevant experience must include:
- Contract management
- Performance monitoring in a client facing role
- Responsibility for designated budgets and providing forecasts of expenditure
- Procurement of technical works and/or services
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more...