VanRath are pleased to be recruiting for an exciting MS Navision Project Manager role on a long-term interim basis for a key client in the Larne area. This role is to oversee the integration of their Navision ERP system and is a high-profile, commercial role for any project manager keen to add a significant new achievement to their portfolio.
The role will commence within a short turnaround time and will pay a market-leading rate for a suitably experienced Project Manager.
Monday - Friday - Hybrid working - 3 days in Larne office & 2 days at Home
Highly attractive day rate (£400 - £500+) - Negotiable based off experience
Working closely with the Finance Director and Project Management Team, the role will involve Project managing the implementation of MRP into the company's existing ERP system, Microsoft Navision. Refinement of the newly implemented warehouse management and production scheduling solution will also form a part of the duties with this role.
- Overall project manager for the delivery of Microsoft Navision MRP.
- Key liaison with internal and external stakeholders, including Management Board.
- Primary point of contact and management of the company's ERP reseller and consultancy provider.
- Management of project scope, solution design and bespoke development lifecycle.
- Implementation of best practice project management structures
- Provide leadership and guidance to the business in relation to the optimal MRP solution to enhance the manufacturing and procurement functions.
- Delivery of functional training to all business stakeholders. (Full Job Spec Available)
The Ideal Person:
- Project Management qualification or significant demonstrable experience
- Microsoft Navision experience or multiple experiences implementing complex MRP solutions in manufacturing environments
- Experience leading and having overall project management responsibility for complex ERP implementations
- Experience coordinating third party stakeholders in the context of ERP projects
- PRINCE2 or Agile
- Experience delivering business intelligence solutions in a manufacturing environment
- Competent SQL navigation skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.