VANRATH are pleased to exclusively recruiting for an Interim ERP Project Manager to oversee the roll-out of a new ERP system for long-standing client based in Greater Belfast. This is a highly commercial role, requiring a strong communicator and a proven track record within ERP project delivery, for which our client will pay a market-leading rate. We re particularly keen to speak with suitably experienced ERP PM's with a reduced notice period to facilitate a quick start on this project.
Working closely with the Senior Management Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for overall successful delivery of the ERP project, helping the business scale in line with projected growth plans:
- Understand/overcome business challenges and defining solutions
- Defining clear/achievable goals to drive success and driving the change management process through strong process and communication
- Developing functional design specs, technical design specs, program specific reports and queries for end users/clients
- Manage and test pilots, staff & user training, technical/user documentation
- Updating stakeholders and relevant PM-linked Groups on the Project progress
- Ad hoc requirements
The Ideal Person:
- Project Management experience and a proven track record of project delivery.
- ERP Implementation experience.
- Commercial experience and experience reporting to Senior Management and project stakeholders.
- Excellent people management experience.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project
- Prior knowledge of complex ERP systems (MS e.g. Dynamics, SAP, Oracle)
c.£600/day (neg. dep on experience)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Interim Project Manager roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 4 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts. Prior to, I worked for a London based Recruitment Consultancy for circa 5 years.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
'My experience with Vanrath was positive, professional and engaging from start to final signature for a Project Manager role in Belfast. Ross Stevenson was friendly, open, and honest, making the process to return to work as a contractor completely painless. The zoom interviews with him and the client were probably the best I have had. Would recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for work.'
'Ross from Vanrath contacted me about a local role which fitted my unique skills, experience and needs. From that point to contact acceptance Ross was simply excellent. He gave me regular updates and negotiated my desired terms and conditions successfully with the client. I found Ross to be personable, understanding of my capabilities & needs and totally professional. Ross's knowledge of the market sector in which I am involved in is very impressive. I would highly recommend both Ross and Vanrath.'