This position may be ideal for you if you are a business systems analyst with prior experience working in an ERP or big business systems environment and come from the manufacturing, sales, or retail sectors.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have experience working with internal clients at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with important business owners.
- IT Related Degree or Business Management degree
- 2+ years as a Business Analyst along with 2+ years in ERP business systems
- Experience of SQL, IQ, or any trade/retail systems - Microsoft AX or NAV would be advantageous
- Self-motivator with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Driving licence with own car
As a business systems analyst, you will work on a variety of projects, managing smaller projects and performing specific project management duties.
- Travel to various client sites across Northern Ireland when required
- Provide IT solutions across the business while improving existing systems and processes
- Analysis design and systems development
- Understanding user requirements, implementing, support and maintenance related to systems, processes, and procedures
- Develop change request documents and support training and implementation
Benefits on offer
To attract the very best candidates, a sizable remuneration package depending on expertise is provided, and it consists of the following:
- Healthcare plan for employee and family
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Health and wellbeing strategy
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Systems Analyst role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.
"I have nothing but praise for Vanrath and especially Rachel Boyle who has helped me find my dream job. Rachel sent across a number of positions that would have all been a good fit for me but once I had decided on a specific company, she was on hand to facilitate everything that I needed throughout the entire interview and negotiation process. Rachel was completely transparent throughout all stages of the application process and relayed feedback as soon as it was made available to her which was something that I was very appreciative of. Rachel is a credit to your company!"