Environmental Co-ordinator (Public Sector)
An exclusive opportunity for a Environmental Co-ordinator (Public Sector) to support their growing presence in Northern Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic individual to build a long-term relationship with world class clients and develop as part of their team. This will be initially on a 12month+ with great likely hood of being extended
The Ideal Person
- Degree in an environmental or construction related degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in environmental aspects of construction projects.
- Qualified CEEQUAL Assessor
- Experience of industry carbon calculators / assessment
- Rail experience
- work with the project PM's and supply chain to manage the CEEQUAL assessment process
- work with the project PM's and supply chain to manage the introduction of carbon assessments
- develop and implement additional sustainability initiatives e.g. reuse of materials across projects etc. to contribute to Company's Carbon Positive strategy.
c£30,000 per annum + a fantastic range of benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…