Environmental & Sustainability Officer
Are you an excellent communicator who is passionate about minimising environmental impact and sustainability? Do you have a balanced approach to assessing issues and devising action plans?
VANRATH is delighted to be accepting candidates for Environmental and Sustainability Officer to support our large agribusiness client.
The Ideal Candidate
- Primary degree in environmental and earth sciences, environmental engineering or other relevant fields.
- Related postgraduate degree beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience in the operation of wastewater management beneficial.
The successful Environmental and Sustainability officer candidate will be responsible for investigating the environmental performance onsite and ensuring treatment plants are operating within approved limits.
- Develop, implement and administer the company's environmental sustainability action plan.
- Partner with management to update environmental policies, procedures and continually improving environmental impact of the organisation.
- Coordinating waste management, recycling, pollution reduction, environmental health, conservation and renewable energy.
- Ensure compliance to environmental legislation at all levels.
- Reporting environmental compliance to management and key stakeholders.
- Run onsite wastewater treatment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other scientific or data roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aoife O'Kennedy in the strictest confidence.