Vanrath are delighted to be recruiting for a local company seeking to take on board several graduates into their growing teams.
This role is ideally suited to an individual either at graduate level or with relevant financial services experience.
- Review and collation of a range of reports
- Carry out compliance checks on relevant controls
- Monitor a range of financial transactions.
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets.
- Contract and document review to identify key facts
- Support delivery of regulatory change programmes.
- Hybrid working 2 days in the office 3 days from home
- Office in Belfast city centre
- Excellent career support for development
- Graduates with a minimum 2:2 degree
- Keen to develop a career in financial services
- Self-starter motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance jobs in Belfast, please apply via the link below or contact Kilian Gargan in the strictest confidence.