- Job Reference: JSET010323
- Job Title: Engineering Technician
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £31,000 to £35,000 per annum + Package
- Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced Engineering Technician with a background in Mechanical Engineering? Interested in a fantastic foot-in-the-door career opportunity with one of the world's best recognised textiles brands?
VANRATH are recruiting an Engineering Technician for a hands on role, working with a team of Mechanical Engineers as part of our client's manufacturing operation.
£31,000 to £35,000 per annum
- BUPA Health Insurance membership.
- Competitive Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Potential for Performance Pay through variable compensation program.
- 25 days annual leave with 8 recognized Public Holidays
- "Employee Referral" cash bonus scheme
Our client is a globally recognised brand, innovating and producing fibre and technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries.
Need has arisen through growth for Engineers and Technicians to maintain the companies production output and join the culture in its focus to add value to customers' products by developing unique innovations designed to meet the consumer's need for comfort and lasting performance.
Troubleshoot and maintain manufacturing equipment, requiring a good understanding of:
- Mechanical principles of rotating equipment.
- Process measurement and control systems.
- Pneumatic control systems.
- IT systems used to supervise machine performance.
This role will be considered a gateway opportunity, with opportunities to advance into a number of specialist roles in the future and automatic salary advancement.
The Ideal Person:
- Completed a Modern Engineering Apprenticeship
- Degree level education in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 1 Year's post grad/post apprenticeship experience
- Practical, hands on engineering experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250