Engineering Team Leader Required on Day Shift
In order to attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Company Life Insurance
- 29 days holiday allowance
- Full training and development programme
- Company shares save scheme.
VANRATH are currently recruiting for multiple maintenance engineers to join our clients ever-growing maintenance team. Our clients have a dynamic, fast-paced environment that will bring out the best in you, if you're ready to embrace responsibility and step up to any challenge then this is the place you want to be. From the farm to the factory to the retail shelf, our clients are dedicated to one purpose; feeding the nation with authentically made, sustainable produced food, created with passion.
The Ideal Person
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Engineering City and Guilds or ONC or NVQ Level 3 (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Ability to solve problems using a logical thought process and implement solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ability to work as a part of a multi-faceted team or independently as the situations demands.
As an Engineering Team Leader, you will:
- To provide engineering resource in carrying out planned preventative, predictive and breakdown maintenance, repairs, refurbishment, installation, improvements and modification or upgrade to plant and services to minimise downtime and maintain the equipment in the best possible condition to attain world class performance from all assets.
- Proactively develop a continuous improvement culture in support of all machinery and equipment in order to effectively reduce engineering downtime, thereby maintaining plant availability, efficiency, productivity and product quality at all times.
- Ensure there is a structured and adequate handover between craft shifts ensuring all details are communicated effectively.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Maintenance Engineering job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Calum Holland in the strictest confidence.