- Job Reference: JSETL021122
- Job Title: Engineering Team Lead
- Salary: 60k to 65k
- Term: Permanent
- Location: County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
Engineering Team Lead
Are you a senior level manager with experience in engineering/production environments? Interested in a position as an Engineering Team Lead with one of Northern Ireland's largest Agri-Food producers?
VANRATH are recruiting an Engineering Team Lead to manage a team of engineers across all functional areas of production.
Ranked in the UK's Top 15 Food Companies, our client is a strong presence in the European Agri-Food market and Northern Ireland's largest private sector business.
With a network of facilities across NI, ranging from Production to Administrative, they are an established business and recognisable household brand with huge future growth plans.
Salary Range (DOE)
60k to 65k DOE
- Manage and motivate direct reports to maintain high standards of work.
- Prioritise, plan, implement and coordinate activities against objectives
- Prepare and control departmental budgets and operate within the financial constraints of the Company
- Manage and apply all relevant and appropriate Company policies and procedures
- Appraise, develop and ascertain training requirements of the team
- Promote good working behaviour
- Utilise and apply the disciplinary procedures in line with Company policies as and when required
- Manage and promote continuous improvement policies and procedures
- Organise and plan meetings with team to meet Company and Operational requirements and standards
- Attend Senior Management meetings on items such as budget proposals and reviews; KPI reviews and targets; project proposals and capital investments; Health and Safety and environment committee meetings
- Manage and develop the maintenance departments policies and procedures including the implementation of Pillar Book standards.
- Manage all PMS schedules ensuring all are completed on time
- Manage and Develop spare parts stock system and SAP system
- Budget control for spare parts purchases to ensure adequate and within specification
- Contribute to design and developments of projects on site and identify problems and evaluate solutions, taking costs, benefits, safety, quality, reliability and environmental impact into account
- Manage the safety, effectively, efficiently and value for money of all contractor work.
- Work in partnership with the production and development departments on the integration of new products and processes to ensure success of the project.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified in Engineering or related discipline
- 5 Years of Experience at Senior level within Engineering
- Experience in Production/Manufacturing Environment
- Advantage: Experience in Agri-Food industry
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250