Days, 40 hours per week
Salary up to £55,000
Engineering Manager/Maintenance Manager
Vanrath are recruiting for an Engineering Manager due to ongoing expansion for our FMCG client based in Dungannon.
Joining the company's successful maintenance team, you will be responsible for
- Implementing, reviewing and ensuring completion weekly of a planned and preventative maintenance schedule.
- Auditing equipment on site for safety and food safety purposes
- Ensuring struct adherence to food safety and hygiene standards are implemented, maintained and adhered to
- Planning, coordinating and controlling all activities and staff within the Engineering team
- Fulfil continuous improvement projects to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and streamline processes and procedures.
- Maintaining the operational performance of all site machinery and plant whilst ensuring a safe working environment
- Meeting business KPI's by reducing downtime
- Dealing with contractors and managing a budget
- Manage and motivate all team members
We are looking for a strong Engineering/Maintenance Manager who has experience from fast moving manufacturing environment as well as a strong management background.
Working hours will be 40 hours per week, day shift and in return you will receive a salary up to £55,000 DOE.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering/Manufacturing jobs in Dungannon or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sophie Brown in the strictest confidence.